We specialize in facilitating comprehensive discussions on human trafficking and providing strategic connections and networking opportunities for members through virtual and in-person convenings. We also host policy discussions in Washington, D.C. and other major cities with legislators, civil society organizations, lived experience experts and other stakeholders on various aspects of stopping human trafficking through policy solutions. By intertwining the issue of human trafficking with other timely concerns, we enhance the depth and relevance of our discussions, ensuring a lasting impact on both policy and public awareness.
Topical Working Groups
Each Working Group is comprised of legislators, academics, attorneys, civil society organizations, business leaders, and lived experience experts who examine and strategically address a specific aspect of human trafficking with two primary goals:
- Increasing Global Awareness: Each Working Group educates Parliamentarians and decision-makers on a subset problem and its scope, regional variances, and challenges, equipping them to act as resources for peer leaders in Parliaments, Congresses, Governments, and other governing bodies around the world.
- Practical solutions, model legislation and policy: Each Working Group brings together ITHT members and key stakeholders (academics, attorneys, civil society organizations, business leaders, and lived experience experts) to collaborate on strategic regional and global policy solutions.
Campaigns & Advisement
We serve legislators who strive to prioritize anti-human trafficking legislation and policies in their respective global contexts by providing a multi-faceted approach that assists legislators in:
- scoping legislative strategy
- building parliamentary coalitions
- creating public awareness programs and Op-Eds
- and more…
We are also dedicated to launching larger sign-on campaigns to combat the pervasive issue of human trafficking and providing public awareness statements. We strive to mobilize communities, foster cross-sectoral partnerships, and galvanize public support. For more information, please contact [email protected]